It is known for its beneficial effects on the human mental state and the regeneration of the entire body, including muscles.
It has good cosmetic and relaxing effects. It is beneficial as a prevention of respiratory diseases, allergies and leads to hardening of the whole body.
- Considerable skin perfusion and subsequent sweating
- Increases the activity of the sebaceous glands, which washe away dirt from the skin
- Increases temperature of the joints, thereby improving mobility
- Improves heart function
- Enhances blood circulation
- Affects the regulation of blood pressure